Vegas City is one of those places you have to visit in a lifetime! As people say “what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas”. Well not really for me, I visited with my mum and sister so I’m happy to share my experience!
These are my highlights of my time in Vegas city and my top recommendations:
- Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign- you all know the sign, you’ve seen it in the movies. Remember your camera and snap a picture!
- Watch a Cirque Du Soleil show- I’ve always wanted to see a Cirque Du Soleil show and Vegas seemed like the perfect location to do so. We saw the show Zarkana and honesty, it was fantastic. I highly recommend adding this to your schedule.
- Visit the Coca-Cola store, its huge! Be careful, I spent a fortune in here.
- Go to the top of the Stratosphere Tower casino & hotel- a perfect location to see the Las Vegas Strip and if you’re a bit of a daredevil you can ride on a jaw-dropping coaster. Unfortunately, my sister hates roller coasters and my mum didn’t fancy going on any of them, so until next time. X-Scream, Insanity and Big Shot.. Which one will you choose?
- Fountains of Bellagio- absolutely spectacular
- Freemont Street- also known as Downtown Vegas or old Las Vegas, featuring the original Las Vegas Strip
- SlotZilla at Freemont Street Experience- two ways to fly off a 12-story slot machine inspired zip line attraction, either Zipline or Zoomline. It’s great fun!
- Take a trip to the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam
- Caesar’s Palace Casino & Hotel
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel
- Excalibur Hotel- we stayed here for one night, it’s a huge hotel with a great casino, restaurants and bars
- Container park, near Freemont street
- Walk the entire Las Vegas Strip and enjoy!
1- Outback Steakhouse
2- Hard Rock Café
3- Harley Davidson Cafe
4- Nine Fine Irishmen
We stayed at Polo Towers Hotel by Diamond Resorts, which is a beautiful hotel. It’s a little different to the other hotels along the strip as there isn’t a casino, but we really enjoyed visiting the casinos and going back to a quieter hotel, leaving the hustle & bustle until the following night. Polo Towers has a rooftop pool and hot tub, and the view of the Strip is fantastic up there. We stayed in a huge suite and loved it!
Vegas City is super fun, spend a weekend here. Gamble a little, drink a lot, take pictures, create memories and enjoy 🙂
All pictures are my own, thank you. Enjoy 🙂
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas baby!